Translate

4.26.2007

It Must Be Thursday. . .


It's Nu-tastic
Originally uploaded by A Ditlefsen.
I swear this stuff is like crack. . . only a bit safer. I know you can get it in the states but I never remember it's existence until I've left the country. I don't smoke, I don't drink coffee and I rarely huff turpentine so I've decided to take up nutella as my daytime vice. If you wanna get crazy and spread some on a sugared crepe you've got a recipe for me workin' all day long with a big ol' smile on my face.

I won't put it lightly, today has sucked. Mattresses, spare parts, gnomes, tools, pipes and more mattresses all coming in for a ship that isn't here yet, and into a town that can't handle it. Super. Don't want to bore you too much. . . so I won't. Suffice to say I'm off to check the piers, count some Exhaust Flue Gas Boiler Tubes, snap some pics of a couple bearings that are to get crated up and sent to New York and then it's off to the mattress warehouse where I've got to see a man about a horse.

I picked the wrong day to quit huffin' turpentine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

@ least you still got your nutella. How is that to huff anyway?

Anonymous said...

ahhh, your nutella ina vice, that brings back memories. (flashback). in the nice little town of Part Douglas, Australia ina condo, there was a television w/ a cricket match, a couch, a Difflebopper, a jar of nutella & a spoon. I don't remember who won the match (or who was even playin) but I do remember that the jar of nutella didn't stand a chance.

Anonymous said...

I hear it's great when spread on a dame - any advice?