Translate

5.30.2009

Heading Back To So Flo

My brother asked me tonight if it was strange to think about going back to Florida after about nine weeks away. Not as weird as you would think. Last year I spent almost half the year out of Florida and this year I'm looking at pulling well over six months away from "home." My schedule this summer (between weddings and work) dictates that I won't be in any one place longer than two weeks until December (and even that isn't for sure depending on if I take off for Christmas early). Welp, I'm not complaining, just stating facts. I'll be back in Florida tomorrow afternoon and back at work on Monday but I hope to get some snorkeling and other beach fun in pretty soon.

This past week in Idaho has been great. I haven't set an alarm since Monday (I think) and that wasn't for any specific reason. . . probably just habit I guess. Unfortunately I'm not the shiniest muffin in the tin and I booked a flight at seven in the morning for tomorrow out of Boise. Yeah, uh, Boise is two hours from Twin Falls so I pretty well doomed my day (and my mom's) with that little maneuver. Could be worse.

P1070929

For those of you listed as my friends and family on flickr you can see plenty of pics of my brother's two little girls. . . the rest of you will have to make due with the same ol' dry dock pictures. Suppose I best call it an early night. Wouldn't want to have too much fun on my last night of vacation.

No comments: